New Zealand Working Holiday Visa for Filipinos 2017
New Zealand is a country perfect for an adventurous travel. It is also one of the popular destinations for backpackers. People are friendly, the country is amazingly beautiful and with lots of travelers.
This coming February 2017, New Zealand Immigration is opening its doors again to Filipinos. Starting February 5, 2017 at 10:00 in the morning New Zealand Time, Filipinos can start applying for a Working Holiday Visa.
If you are aged between 18 to 30 years old, educated and have at least NZ $ 4200, you can apply for the visa. While having your holiday in New Zealand, you can work and study for a span of 12 months.
New Zealand Immigration has a quota of 100 approved visa per year.
With Working Holiday Visa, a Filipino can
- Work in New Zealand for up to 12 months
- Study or train for up to 6 months in total
- Working Holiday Visa applications are only done online
- You can’t accept a permanent job or work for the same employer for more than 3 months.
- You can’t bring children with you on a working holiday. If you have a partner who wants to come to New Zealand, they’ll need to apply for their own visa.
For more details, check out New Zealand Working Holiday website page.